Slowloft: Overdose Slowloft: Overdose

stupid

this was probably the worst thing i have seen all day, the music was embarassing even to hear, the storyline was mixed around and hard to follow, and overall boring; work on making something interesting that sort of has something to do with the topic, and yes i understood the storyline... it just sucked, it was lacking origanality, copying the madness series is really old, and really boring.

CirrusEpix responds:

I am sorry you felt that way. I seem to think I breath a little new life into the horde of madness clones. As for the music, I felt although chart toppers, I felt they fit the drug/revenge theme.

Family guy fan ep. part.1 Family guy fan ep. part.1

good

the pilot was much better.

family guy fan pilot family guy fan pilot

brilliant

this IS family guy, this is hilarious, better than i expected from typing family guy in the portal search. voices are awesome stewie and peter are the most accurate i think. overall it was pretty great!

keep animating

MONKAY #1 "The Begining" MONKAY #1 "The Begining"

listen

shave your dads hat hair

ZIM106 responds:

U had to ahve liked the movie a little BIT!!!!!!!!!!! Right???

Hyperboy: Episode 2 Hyperboy: Episode 2

thats the shit

smoking crack is bad.

cr0mZX 3 cr0mZX 3

funny

that was the funniest thing iv seen for like 2 hours or sumpthing...i see a lot of fnny things.....keep on animating!

Movie23197 Movie23197

what??

that was racist crap and ur animation sux!!

ownzor responds:

how was it racist?

HOT Lesbian Hentai 69 HOT Lesbian Hentai 69

not bad

not bad it was accually pretty good the animation was good but i really dont like stick men that much but that kicked ass for a stickman movie!

Quasi's seeckoend mewfie! Quasi's seeckoend mewfie!

it was so funny and stupid (give this guy an emmy)

it was so funny and stupid (give this guy an emmy)

make more like that i didnt even have to see the hole thing lol